Location: Huntsville, AL
This Heartland Bighorn 3875FB has been our dream for the last 4 years and now it’s ready to be yours. Due to health issues we’ve decided it’s time to take a break from the RV life. We had been wanting to upgrade anyway and have found it best to transition to a house (for now). So, we’re selling Bessie. She’s been an amazing home to us since September of 2019. We’ve been stationary the last year, but previously we towed her across the country. Title is clear and in-hand.
Bessie is 4-season RV, featuring dual Dometic A/C units, central heat, and an electric fireplace has kept us comfortable at temps ranging from single digits to over 100 degrees.
So much room to move around, no need to be cramped while getting ready in the morning with a bath and a half. The full-bath is not the typical tiny RV bath either, it’s HUGE, bigger than many home baths and includes a full-size closet and laundry closet, plus upgraded toilet with bidet attachment.
More storage than you’ll likely ever need. We were able to pack up everything we owned and still had space left over. Overhead storage throughout the living area, large pantry in kitchen, plenty of kitchen cabinets and drawers for all your cooking needs, and even more storage in the half bath. Plus more storage in the heated pass-through basement.
The kitchen boasts a large island giving you plenty of prep space with granite covers for sink and stove extending the space even further. This kitchen has a larger pantry than most homes, a gas stove and oven plus a convection microwave.
Living area boasts a great entertainment center with 50” Roku Smart TV with a Samsung sound bar, electric fireplace, and pull-out desk.
You’ll sleep well in the roomy bedroom featuring a practically new Queen size Casper mattress. Dual-layer MCD shades throughout mean you won’t be woken by the early sunrise unless you choose to be.
Outside, you’ll find a 16’ awning to provide plenty of shade and tons of storage in the large heated pass-through basement as well as under the nose. Under-belly sewer hose storage and spare tire storage. Outdoor shower. Dual propane tanks. Upgraded SolidSteps RV stairs, electric power reel, 6 point power leveling system, SnapPads and more.
Roof and seams have recently been resealed by BackWoods RV.
- Great for full-time living and traveling.
- 3 Slideouts
- 2 black tanks
- 2 gray tanks
- 73 gal fresh water tank
- 2 30 gallon propane tanks
- 2 A/C units (back A/C replaced last year)
- So many upgrades including:
- 2-layer MCD shades throughout
- Snappad jack pads
- Electric cord power reel
- On-board Splendide washer which means fewer trips to the laundry
- 6 point power leveling system – level with the touch of a button
- RV Locks keyless entry
- Lippert SolidStep entry stairs
- Underbelly sewer hose storage
- Underbelly spare tire storage
- 2.5” receiver hitch on back great for bike rack or grill
- Generator ready
- Huge front bath includes a full-size shower and plenty of room for two people to get ready at the same time.
- Dometic toilet with bidet attachment means less toilet paper use.
- Laundry closet includes a Splendide washer and is ready for a dryer (just needs vented).
- Large closet provides more hanging room than you’re likely to need plus built-in drawers, shelves, and hidden safe.
- Large medicine cabinet and plenty of storage for linens and more
- Bedroom will fit King size bed (currently has a practically new Casper Queen mattress)
- Lots of storage space in bedroom including under-bed storage and built-in dresser
- 32” TV in bedroom
- Roomy ½ bath with large medicine cabinet, under-sink storage, and massive linen storage.
- Kitchen includes granite counter tops
- Granite covers for sink and stove to extend workspace
- 12 cu. ft. Norcold refrigerator runs on gas or electric power
- Gas stove and oven
- Large convection microwave means you never have to use the gas oven if you don’t want to
- Tons of storage throughout
- Living Room provides plenty of room to move around
- Dual recliner loveseat
- 50” Roku Smart TV with Samsung soundbar
- Built-in electric fireplace
- Pull-out desk
- Huge pass-through HEATED basement storage,plus storage under the nose provides room for all your tools, grills, and toys.
- Plus extras we are throwing in:
- Everything you need to hook-up
- Camco sewer hoses
- Zero-G water hoses,
- Sidewinder sewer supports
- Leveling Blocks
- wheel chocks
- extra power extensions,
- Power Watchdog smart surge protector,
- Adjustable water pressure regulator
- Extra in-line water filters
- Furrion 4 Camera Backup system (not installed)
- TPMS system
- Andersen Hitch system
- Camco Portable Waste Tank
- Patio rug
- induction cooktop
- Everything you need to hook-up
2014 Ford F450 extended cab with extra fuel cell also available as a package. We will not sell the truck separately unless we have already sold the camper.